Effective date: 11/24/2020
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using our service, you agree to the collection and use of information under this policy.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with specific, personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease, or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our service that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Kellyvonnsbasics uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.